Selecting the right CPAP Mask can seem overwhelming. Don’t worry, Lofta is here to make it easy. With just a few answers, you can confidently choose a mask that works best for the way you sleep!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
This short video call (less than 5 minutes) is required for the independent medical practice to review your medical history and approve the use of a home sleep test. In some cases co-morbidities, underlying conditions or risk factors may be discussed, and the content of this call is at the discretion of the healthcare professional.
The easy-to-use, FDA-approved WatchPAT™ One from Itamar Medical can give a full picture of your sleep health in one night.
- The WatchPAT™ One is an FDA and DOT approved portable sleep apnea diagnostic device. Its innovative technology ensures the accurate screening, detection, and follow-up treatment of sleep apnea.
- Accurately measures for sleep apnea based on up to 7 different factors: PAT signal (peripheral arterial tone), heart rate, oximetry (blood oxygen level).
- Measures true sleep time, sleep architecture, and central sleep apnea.
- Validated against standard polysomnography (PSG).
- Download the WatchPAT™ One app on Google Play or Apple App Store for instructions about how to apply the sensors.
The SleepImage Ring is non-invasive, and comes in multiple sizes, it can be a good alternative for those who have encountered difficulties with other types of sleep test.
- The SleepImage Ring is an intuitive and easy-to-use device that calculates cardiopulmonary coupling (CPC) data for comprehensive sleep assessment.
- It measures parameters like pulse rate, heart rate variability, oximetry, sleep architecture, actigraphy, and more.
- The generated report covers sleep opportunity, sleep apnea events, sleep pathology, and overall sleep quality.
- With real-time monitoring, it captures data throughout the night and provides immediate feedback to healthcare practitioners.
- Setting up and running the test is simple with the accompanying app, making it accessible to anyone.