Payments, Gift Cards Promotions and Programs
Lofta Pricing, Payment Terms and Taxes
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the price you pay may fluctuate according to exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also impact the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
- Lofta reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on lofta.com at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
- Lofta accepts the following payment methods online:
- All Major Credit and Debit Cards
- Health and Flexible Spending Debit Cards
- Apple Pay
- Affirm - You may reference Affirm Terms and Conditions here
- Lofta Gift Cards
- You will be charged in full for your Lofta purchase at the time your purchase is made. We DO NOT allow pre-authorizations and or deferrals. Your payment is fully processed at the time that you place your order.
- Gift card issued by a major credit card company can be used as a method of payment when buying from Lofta online. During checkout, if you are paying with a gift card issued by a credit card company, you can combine it with one other form of payment.
- When you place an order with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal website. You will need to login with your PayPal username and password.
- In accordance with state and local laws, your online purchases from Lofta will be taxed using the applicable sales tax or seller's use tax rate for your shipping address.
- To place an order on behalf of a tax-exempt organization or individual, please call Lofta at 1‑800‑698-8000. You will need to provide proof of state tax-exempt status for the state where the product is being shipped. The organization or individual name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. Federal tax exemption certificates are not applicable.
Lofta Price and Promotion Protection
- If within 30-nights of making a purchase from Lofta, we offer the exact same product for a price which is less than what you were charged, we will, upon request, promptly refund the difference.
- If Lofta offers a promotion within 30-nights of you making a purchase which results in a more favorable cost outcome for you, Lofta will extend the promotional offer to you upon your request.
- If you participated in a different promotion and prefer a new promotion which is subsequently offered, then the initial promotion you participated in and any related value received will be removed and the new promotion and related value will be added.
- After 30-nights have elapsed, Lofta will not extend any of the aforementioned pricing accommodations. Please note that this policy excludes limited-time price reductions such as those that occur during special sales events, like Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
Lofta Best Price Guarantee
Rest assured Lofta will not be undersold. If you find any product Lofta sells for a lower price simply let us know and we will not only match the lower price, but beat it by 10% of the difference. If you find a lower price within 30-nights of your initial purchase date Lofta will extend the same price protection guarantees.
Here is what you need to know about our Best Price Guarantee Program:
- We must be able to verify that the product you have found at a lower price is the exact same product with the same product specifications as the one we are selling.
- When calculating any possible price difference, we do take into account shipping and other ancillary cost differences between Lofta and the competitor.
- We must be able to verify the competitive offer so we may request a website address, a web link or other information.
- We reserve the right to deny the price match request if the competitive seller is not an authorized retailer of the product(s) in question. We reserve the right to decline price match requests from sites that host third party sellers such as but not limited to Amazon and eBay.
- We reserve the right to deny the price match if the competitive seller is advertising a product that is out of stock or that cannot be immediately fulfilled.
- The Lofta Best Price Guarantee does not apply to products that are on closeout, liquidation, or clearance or to items that are advertised as refurbished, used or open box.
- The Lofta Best Price Guarantee cannot be combined with any promotional offers. The price extended will be limited to the same price that we are matching plus 10% of the difference.
Lofta Rewards Gift Card Program
Lofta occasionally offers promotions that allow customers to receive a percentage of their purchase back in the form of a Lofta Rewards Gift Card.
Here are the terms and conditions of the Lofta Rewards Gift Card Program:
- When an eligible promotional code is entered you may be entitled to a Lofta Rewards Gift Card equal to a percentage of your total purchase excluding taxes, shipping or ineligible programs.
- Lofta Rewards Gift Card values are equal to the percentage of the total order amount (excluding shipping, taxes and ineligible products and services).
- Lofta Rewards Gift Cards are ineligible for the following programs: Lofta RxExpress, Lofta At-Home Sleep Testing, Lofta RightStart, Lofta EasyPay, and Lofta360 Subscriptions. Ineligible programs are subject to change at the discretion of Lofta. Additional exclusion details and eligibility may be specified in disclaimers found outside of these terms and conditions.
- In most cases the Lofta Rewards Gift Card Promotions have limits whereby the Lofta Rewards Gift card cannot exceed a stated amount.
- The Lofta Rewards Gift Card will be issued to you upon request after 30-nights from your initial date of purchase. While Lofta may not automatically issue your gift card until requested your delay or failure to request the Gift Card does not disqualify your eligibility for an earned Gift Card.
- To the extent there are any returns or changes from your original order within the 30-night time period, the Lofta Rewards Gift Card will be calculated based on the revised order amount net of changes, returns or refunds.
- A Lofta Gift Rewards Card cannot be earned on purchases using another Lofta Rewards Gift Card. If you make a purchase and pay for a portion of or all of your order with a Lofta Rewards Gift Card that amount will be deducted for the purposes of calculating the amount of the new Lofta Rewards Gift Card. For example, if you make a purchase equal to $250 and $100 of that purchase was paid with a previously earned Lofta Rewards Gift Card, then only $150 will be considered in the calculation of your new Lofta Rewards Gift Card.
- Lofta Rewards Gift Cards do not expire and can be used on one or more transactions until fully depleted.
- Lofta Rewards Gift Card promotions cannot be combined with other promotions offered by Lofta. Lofta only permits the application of one promotional offer per order.
- Purchases made with Lofta Rewards Gift Card and subsequently returned or refunded will reinstate the used credits to the Lofta Rewards Gift Card prior to issuance of residual funds to other payment methods you may have used for the purchase.
Lofta EasyPay Terms and Conditions
The Lofta EasyPay Program is designed to allow Lofta customers to pay for a portion (amount remaining after the amount your already paid) of their Lofta purchase in equal monthly payments.
- The EasyPay Payment Plan Agreement (“Agreement”) is between the seller “Lofta” and you (“Customer”) as defined under the section titled, “Customer Information” contained herein. Customer has purchased the products and services as itemized on the Lofta Order as defined under the section titled “Transaction and Payment Plan Terms” contained herein.
- This Agreement is made to enable the Customer to pay for the remaining balance owed to Lofta pursuant to the terms contained herein.
- Customer desires to make monthly payments in the amount defined under the “Transaction and Payment Plan Terms” contained herein.
- Customer has provided Lofta with a valid payment source within this Agreement (Schedule A) and hereby authorizes Lofta to charge the recurring payment source according to the payment schedule defined herein.
- Customer understands and agrees that Lofta shall charge the amount due each month commencing on the day of purchase and every 30 days thereafter. Customer hereby authorizes Lofta to charge the provided payment source each and every month until which time the balance due is paid in full.
- Customer understand that the items purchased and being paid for under the Lofta EasyPay Payment Program are subject to Lofta’s published return policies which can be found at, https://buyminicpap.com/pages/shipping-and-returns. Should Customer choose to return any items being paid for under this Agreement in compliance with the Lofta return policy guidelines Customer will receive a refund of any amounts that have been paid towards the item(s) returned. No returns will be accepted that do not comply with the Lofta Return Policies and Customer understands and agrees to be held responsible for all payment obligations as defined under this Agreement.
- Customer understands that no interest, finance charges or fees are being charged under this Agreement or by virtue of the Lofta EasyPay Payment Plan Program. This program is being offered as an accommodation to ensure that Lofta can deliver our products and services to those that need them most.
- In the event that Lofta is unable to process a payment for any reason that the Customer owes under this Agreement the Customer agrees to and understands that Lofta will provide notification of said failure at which time the Customer agrees to promptly cure the payment issue by taking the necessary actions to make the payment source operable or the Customer shall promptly provide Lofta with an alternative payment source.
- The Customer understand that they are obligated to make payments under this Agreement as specified and if said payment delinquencies are not brought current within 30-days of the date in which the payment was due and payable that Lofta will rely upon a third-party collection agency to recover all funds due and payable.
- Lofta does not charge late fee’s but if Purchaser payment(s) becomes more than 30-day’s delinquent Lofta will assign the payment obligation to a collection agency in order to collect any amounts due.
- The Customer may pay the total amount due under this Agreement at any time before the final scheduled payment is due and will NOT have to be subject to any penalties. If the Customer pays more than the monthly payment due any excess Lofta EasyPay Payment Plan Agreement 3 amount paid will be credited to the account and applied to any future amounts due.
- The Customer bears the entire risk of loss, theft or damage to the product(s) that are being paid for under this Agreement. Even if the product(s) are lost, stolen or damaged, Customer remains obligated for the total of the payments due under this Agreement.
- Lofta may, without Customers consent, and without notice, assign or transfer this Agreement or any payment or any other sums due or to become due hereunder. In such event our assignee will have, to the extent transferred or assigned to it, all our rights, powers, privileges and remedies under the Agreement. Customer agree to not assign this Agreement or any interest in it and will not sell or offer to sell or transfer any interest if the products being paid for under this Agreement without Lofta’s prior written consent.
- Customer acknowledges that they have access to this Agreement by contacting Lofta at, 800-698-8000 or sending us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon request Lofta will promptly provide you with a copy of this Agreement.
- Customer understands and agrees that this Agreement is subject to all claims and defenses which Customer could assert against Lofta of goods and services obtained under this Agreement or with the proceeds hereof. Recovery hereunder by the Customer shall NOT exceed amounts paid by the Customer hereunder.
Subscription Payments and Recurring Orders
Lofta makes it easy to setup a subscription for your order. This option will automatically ship your order at the interval you select, billing your credit card that is on file. Subscriptions cannot be combined with an Affirm offer. Additional discounts cannot be applied to subscription orders.
By signing up for a subscription, you agree to pay a recurring payment before each order ships. Lofta has provided you with adequate tools to manage your subscription. It is your responsibility to “snooze” or cancel your order before your credit card is billed. You can do this order-by-order or cancel the entire subscription anytime. Here is a link to the customer portal where these tools can be found: https://lofta.com/account
If you have any trouble managing your subscription with the account management tools, it is your responsibility to email Lofta at email@example.com to correct any issues before the next shipment. Please ensure you receive a confirmation of requested changes email from Lofta before your credit card is billed.
As a courtesy, you will normally be provided an email with an order summary three days before the next order is billed to your credit card. This is a courtesy and it is not Lofta’s responsibility to ensure proper delivery of this email (i.e. Lofta cannot control if it ends up in your spam folder).