Lofta is focused on offering the best collection of CPAP masks for those who are treating Sleep Apnea. Lofta is pleased to offer ResMed’s AirFit N30 Nasal Cradle mask. This is part of the “Minimalist” category from ResMed due to the simple design, easy to size cushion, and slip-on headgear.
The N30 is an under-the-nose or cradle nasal mask that is designed to fit easily right from the package and is the lightest mask in ResMed’s portfolio.
The comfortable, elastic QuickFit headgear makes it simple to put on and hassle-free to adjust.
As the name suggests, the soft, curved cushion cradles and conforms to the nose, seals great and minimizes irritation inside the nostrils.
- Minimalist design makes this great for users who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Requires minimal coordination and dexterity when putting on or adjusting.
- Easy to clean.
- Front-end tube connection can lead to pulling your mask to one side or the other when shifting sleeping positions.
- May not be the best option if you require pressures greater than 15 cm H20.
AirFit N30 is perfect for:
- Individuals who sleep on their side and/or wear glasses.
- CPAP users who cannot tolerate nasal pillow masks.
Lofta emphasises the importance of cleaning your CPAP supplies - particularly your mask. We recommend replacing your cushion every 1-2 months and the complete mask every 6 months or as needed.
An easy, hassle-free method to manage your cushion and mask replacement is to set up recurring orders with our subscription service.
Additionally, for our Airsense and Aircurve users, Lofta has introduced a WorryFree Resupply subscription service that will send you filters, tubing and a water chamber when you need them, either on demand, or as a subscription.