Card-to-Cloud Email Upload Guide
The ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud CPAP Machine features the ability to record vital information that is captured while you sleep to a SD Card.
ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud CPAP Machine owners can continue to take advantage of LoftaCare and the stellar service and therapy support that Lofta provides by taking the data from your emailed SD Card Data, and helping you with with your sleep health journey.
To send the SD Card Data to Lofta, please follow the steps below and using the Lofta Card-to-Cloud Email Message Creator to easily start an email with the required customer account information we will need in order to sync the data you send via email to your existing customer account.
Please review the requirements to ensure you have all the required materials to send to
One of the following Card-to-Cloud Machines Purchased from Lofta:
- ResMed AirSense™ 10 AutoSet Card-to-Cloud CPAP Machine SlimLine or ClimateLine
- ResMed AirCurve™ 10 VAuto Card-to-Cloud BiLevel CPAP Machine SlimLine or ClimateLine
- A SD Card (Included with your Card-to-Cloud Machine).
- A SD card reader (USB or built-in)
- A Computer (Mac/Windows/Linux) with internet access.
- An email address and client to send an email with attachments.
How to send Card-to-Cloud SD Card Data Files Lofta via email.
Follow the steps below for instructions on how to email your Card-to-Cloud files to Lofta.
- When machine is powered off, remove the SD Card from the machine.
- Insert SD Card into your SD Card reader (USB or built-in).
Create a new email message and include the following information.
- Full name
- Email address associated with you order
- Phone number
Use the "Lofta Card-To-Cloud Email Message Creator" to easily get this information when logging into your account.
Attach the following files from your SD Card to the email you create to send to LoftaCare.
- When your email has both your information and attached files, send to firstname.lastname@example.org