Congratulations! You're one step closer to better sleep and a healthier lifestyle. The Lofta Home Sleep Test you've purchased is simple and easy-to-use.
But here are the 5 most common causes of failed tests:
1. 6-hour minimum - the test needs at least 6-hours of data to produce accurate results, plan accordingly!
2. Bluetooth devices - all bluetooth-enabled devices need to be turned off or out of the room, this includes your partner's phone, smart-speakers, and even beds (SleepNumber, etc)
3. Too cold - if you are feeling under-the-weather or have an excessively cold room, the finger probe will have trouble gauging your vitals
4. Dark nail polish - dark colored nail polish can interfere with the test's ability to read your signals
5. Pull-tab misfires - remember to pull the tab only after securing the finger probe In addition, try placing the probe on your non-dominant hand in case you have to use the bathroom mid-test.
If you have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach us at 1-800-698-8000
Good luck! The Lofta Team