AirFit™ N30 Support
- Familiarize yourself with the AirFit N30 fitting template provided and the cushion sizes available.
- Hold the fitting template under your nose, and use it to help determine the most suitable cushion size. Your nose should sit within the color margins of the chosen size.
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend choosing the one with the most suitable width.
Daily/After each use
- Follow the mask disassembly instructions to disconnect the mask cushion.
- Soak the cushion in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- To optimize the mask seal, facial oils should be removed from the pillows after use.
- Hand-wash the cushion inside and out with a soft bristle brush.
- Rinse the cushion under running tap water.
- Leave the cushion to air dry away from direct sunlight.
- Follow the mask disassembly instructions to disconnect the mask headgear and frame.
- Soak the headgear and frame in warm water and a mild liquid detergent.
- Hand wash the headgear and frame. When cleaning the frame, scrub it using a soft bristle brush. Remember to pay particular attention to cleaning the vent holes.
- Rinse each of the components under running tap water.
- Shake off excess water off the frame and leave each of the cleaned components to air dry away from direct sunlight.
Managing mask leak
If you feel air escaping the mask cushion from any area other than the vent, try the following steps to stop the leak.
- If the cushion is not sitting correctly, try pulling it away from your nose and letting it reseal itself.
- Adjust the mask tension as needed to achieve a secure seal by tightening or loosening the length of the headgear through the side-clip. If you still experience mask leak, you can contact us directly at 800-698-8000.
Regular inspection of your mask is essential to ensure it is working correctly. If any damage is found, replace the mask component.
- Examine the mask system and become familiar with its components.
- Follow the user guide instructions to disassemble the mask.
- Examine the headgear for signs of wear, tear and damage.
- Examine the frame for signs of wear, tear and damage.
- Examine the cushion for signs of wear, tear and damage.