DREAM™ Deep and Restorative Sleep Supplements - 1-Week Trial Pack
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
Everything you need to know about the DREAM™ Deep and Restorative Sleep Supplements - 1-Week Trial Pack.
Every starter pack comes with 8 lozenges. A one week supply to see the benefits for yourself.
Gluten, soy, dairy, whey, and sugar free. No fillers, additives, dyes, or preservatives.
Fall asleep faster, calming the racing mind. You may experience an increase in energy, and longer deeper sleep.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
This short video call (less than 5 minutes) is required for the independent medical practice to review your medical history and approve the use of a home sleep test. In some cases co-morbidities, underlying conditions or risk factors may be discussed, and the content of this call is at the discretion of the healthcare professional.
The easy-to-use, FDA-approved WatchPAT™ One from Itamar Medical can give a full picture of your sleep health in one night.
- The WatchPAT™ One is an FDA and DOT approved portable sleep apnea diagnostic device. Its innovative technology ensures the accurate screening, detection, and follow-up treatment of sleep apnea.
- Accurately measures for sleep apnea based on up to 7 different factors: PAT signal (peripheral arterial tone), heart rate, oximetry (blood oxygen level).
- Measures true sleep time, sleep architecture, and central sleep apnea.
- Validated against standard polysomnography (PSG).
- Download the WatchPAT™ One app on Google Play or Apple App Store for instructions about how to apply the sensors.
The SleepImage Ring is non-invasive, and comes in multiple sizes, it can be a good alternative for those who have encountered difficulties with other types of sleep test.
- The SleepImage Ring is an intuitive and easy-to-use device that calculates cardiopulmonary coupling (CPC) data for comprehensive sleep assessment.
- It measures parameters like pulse rate, heart rate variability, oximetry, sleep architecture, actigraphy, and more.
- The generated report covers sleep opportunity, sleep apnea events, sleep pathology, and overall sleep quality.
- With real-time monitoring, it captures data throughout the night and provides immediate feedback to healthcare practitioners.
- Setting up and running the test is simple with the accompanying app, making it accessible to anyone.